posted on March 12, 2015 13:48
· 85% of all Indiana HS/EHS grantees are involved with PTQ (Paths To Quality).
· 31% of Indiana Head Start/Early Head Start programs in PTQ are LEVEL 4 (which means they are accredited.)
· 56% of Indiana Head Start/Early Head Start programs in PTQ are LEVEL 3 (the highest level without accreditation).
· 87% OF INDIANA HEAD START/ EARLY HEAD START PROGRAMS IN PTQ ARE EITHER LEVEL 3 OR 4.
· There are also 7 HS/EHS centers that are not in PTQ, but are accredited. (There is also one center that is currently at Level 1, but is accredited.)
· Three HS/EHS grantees in Indiana have all their centers accredited.